See How They Vote On The
DEWDNEY QUARRY APPLICATION
- At the last Galway Cavendish Harvey Council Meeting Jan 8th/13
- Pat Kemp, an administrator not an elected councilor was sent from the GCH Council to attend an area wide Aggregates Planning meeting involving Peterborough and the City of Kawartha Lakes.
- The City of Kawartha Lakes is developing an Aggregate Secondary Plan which will form part of the City’s official plan.
- Several of the Councilors expressed that they would have liked to attend but were not notified.
- The Interim Control By-law
- The NPLRA had suggested this I C B be put in place to make time for proper studies to be done on this application.
- It was reported as costing $250,000, and without any discussion or question as to why such a high price tag the report was accepted.
- This effectively shelves the Interim Control By-Law as being too expensive
Please attend the meeting tomorrow to show your concern:
RE: Dewdney Mountain Farms Ltd., Lot 28 and Part if Lots 29 and 30 concession 15, Harvey Ward
Applications for Official Plan and Zoning By-Law Amendments.
Please attend this Galway Cavendish Harvey Council Meeting to show your support and concerns with the Quarries issues. The applications from the public meetings held on April 10th 2012 and June 23rd 2012 will be brought forward at this Planning Meeting for Council’s consideration:
The Galway Cavendish Harvey Council (GCH) Meeting on January 15th 2013 will be held in the Township’s Council Chambers at 701 County rd. 36, Bobcaygeon at 1pm.
This meeting is open to the public, however it is not a public meeting under the Planning Act and the Council will not be accepting public comments.
Your attendance to observe is vital, please respect the purpose of this meeting and observe only. Any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.